Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
March Mingle 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
San Diego, United States
MARCH MINGLE TICKETS ARE ALL SOLD OUT. WE WILL LET A HANDFUL OF WALK-INS PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE DOOR FOR $20.
What is March Mingle? Since 2004, March Mingle has brought together technologists from dozens of San Diego user groups for a night of networking, food, drinks, and relaxation. Thanks to the support of these user groups, the event has successfully drawn hundreds of attendees every year. In 2012, the 8th Annual March Mingle promises to be just as exciting!
Organized by the folks at San Diego Tech Scene, March Mingle is a technology-agnostic event that brings together developers of all flavors for San Diego's annual “Technology Woodstock” or “Ultimate Geek Happy Hour.” Hosted at a local venue and conducted without sales or technical presentations, you are invited to talk shop, trade war stories, and munch on finger food while enjoying the evening with San Diego's finest technologists. Plus, we'll raffle off several prizes - there's no reason to miss out!
- San Diego Tech Founders (Meetup)
- Augmented Reality Developers San Diego (AR Dev on Meetup)
- HTML5 User Group (HTML5 on Meetup)
- Lotico Semantic Web (Semantic on Meetup)
- San Diego Google Technology Users (GTUG on Meetup)
- San Diego VIP’s (SD VIP’s)
- eBusiness Owners (eBiz on Meetup)
- San Diego WordPress (SD WordPress)
- SDADUG (ColdFusion, Flex, Actionscript – sdadug.org)
- SDdotNETDG (.NET – sddotnetdg.org)
- SD Perl Mongers (Perl – sandiego.pm.org)
- SDOUG (Oracle – sdoug.org)
- SDW2003 (Windows – sdw2003.org)
- SDJUG (Java – sdjug.org)
- SDSQLUG (SQL Server – sdsqlug.org)
- SDLUG Kernel-Panic (Linux – kernel-panic.org)
- SandCHI (Computer-Human Interaction | FB)
- SDUPA (Usability Professionals Association)
- SoCalFreeNet (Wireless – socalfreenet.org)
- SD WebDesign Meetup (Design – webdesign.meetup.com)
- WINSUG (Windows – winsug.org)
- SDNPA (Networking – sdnpa.org)
- SDBUG (BSD – sdbug.org)
- XPSD (eXtreme Programming – xpsd.org)
- San Diego .NET User Group (.NET SanDiegoDotNet.com)
- SD Ruby (Ruby SDRuby.org)
- RefreshSD (Web User Group RefreshSD.org)
- SMBSD (Social Media Breakfast SD)
- WebSanDiego (General – websandiego.org)
- SDGTUG (SD Google Tech)
- Django SD (Django User Group)
- SD DRUPAL (groups.drupal.org/san-diego)
- SD JOOMLA (joomlasandiego.org)
- IxDA San Diego (Interaction Design Association)
- UX Book Club San Diego (ning | FB)
- Green User Experience (facebook groups)
- SDMCA Media Communications Assoc. (sdmca-i.org)
- SDSEO (SEO on Meetup)
- SDMODO 3D Modeling (sdmodo.org)
- SDMUG Mac User Group (sdmug.org)
- FCPUG Final Cut Pro User Group (sdmug/fcpug)
- SD2600 SD Hackers Group (san2600.org)
- SDBLOGGERS (SD Bloggers on meetup)
- SD Web Techs (SD Web Techs on meetup)
RSVP now before tickets are sold out! Guaranteed to reach maximum capacity. Since we need to have names of every attendee, you can only register one name per ticket.
More details on MarchMingle.com
When & Where
SD Tech Scene is a group of individuals that take an active role in creating local tech events for San Diego's tech scene.
SDTechScene is One city. One tech scene. One calendar.